Photo 1 of 3Next
Almost Home Humane Society #1 Shelter's Philosophical Overhaul Opens Floodgates Of Community Support
Almost Home Humane Society was posted at August 25, 2017 at 9:01 am. It is uploaded under the Home category. Almost Home Humane Society is labelled with Almost Home Humane Society, Almost, Home, Humane, Society..
Lost And Found
(ôl′mōst, ôl mōst′),USA pronunciation adv.
- very nearly;
all but: almost every house; to pay almost nothing for a car; almost twice as many books.
(hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
(hyo̅o̅ mān′ or, often, yo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation adj.
- characterized by tenderness, compassion, and sympathy for people and animals, esp. for the suffering or distressed: humane treatment of horses.
- of or pertaining to humanistic studies.
(sə sī′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- an organized group of persons associated together for religious, benevolent, cultural, scientific, political, patriotic, or other purposes.
- a body of individuals living as members of a community;
- the body of human beings generally, associated or viewed as members of a community: the evolution of human society.
- a highly structured system of human organization for large-scale community living that normally furnishes protection, continuity, security, and a national identity for its members: American society.
- such a system characterized by its dominant economic class or form: middle-class society; industrial society.
- those with whom one has companionship.
company: to enjoy one's society.
- the social life of wealthy, prominent, or fashionable persons.
- the social class that comprises such persons.
- the condition of those living in companionship with others, or in a community, rather than in isolation.
- [Biol.]a closely integrated group of social organisms of the same species exhibiting division of labor.
- [Eccles.]an ecclesiastical society.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of elegant society: a society photographer.
This image of Almost Home Humane Society have 3 pictures including Almost Home Humane Society #1 Shelter's Philosophical Overhaul Opens Floodgates Of Community Support, Lost And Found, Purdue University. Following are the attachments:
Almost Home Humane Society has been chosen by the newly-married couple to perform your house. Along with its contemporary design but nevertheless basic, this table also been due to several benefits such as for example may be used as a method of gathering together the family, a kidis learning, a spot to put the kitchen gear and so on.
This desk is generally in conjunction with a-mini home but may also be added to another area. Pricing table can be cheaper than additional table due to its size that is small. There is no damage in listening to some design multifunctional bar table below for enthusiasm, if you'd like to purchase this stand.
The Almost Home Humane Society suitable for the present day type of home room. This mini table includes a streamlined form that is square to make it search more respectable to get a dynamic couple that is young. Contemporary platforms may also be more easily addressed and washed thus did not invest enough time a new couple that are very busy.
This stand comes with natural or metallic shade such as dreary, black or bright. Seats are utilized not too much and also basic with all the number of 3 seats. As the measurement isn't too big, this table is useful for chattering and eating alone. Components employed ie material.
The Almost Home Humane Society suitable for natural kind of home place. This natural stand includes a square-shape that's fuller than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural impression. This stand mixes natural colors like brown and bright.
Tabletops bigger so that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen items including spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was once lean using a rectangular or rounded thighs are modest and slender so as to prevent the impression of tightness in the kitchen.
3 photos of Almost Home Humane Society
Relevant Images of Almost Home Humane Society