Photo 1 of 7Next
Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining #2 Gold Lamps With Black Shades
Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining was uploaded on January 1, 2018 at 9:54 am. It is published on the Lamp category. Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining is labelled with Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining, Black, Drum, Lamp, Shade, Gold, Lining..
Black Cotton Drum Lampshade With Gold Lining For Hanging / Table / Floor Lamp .
Black Drum Lamp Shade With Silver Lining
Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining
February 10, 2012
Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining
Exceptional Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining #8 Black Chandelier Lamp Shades Design Source · Black Chandelier Shades Gold Lining Thesecretconsul Com
(blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
(drum),USA pronunciation n., pl. drums, (esp. collectively for 11) drum, v., drummed, drum•ming.
- a musical percussion instrument consisting of a hollow, usually cylindrical, body covered at one or both ends with a tightly stretched membrane, or head, which is struck with the hand, a stick, or a pair of sticks, and typically produces a booming, tapping, or hollow sound.
- any hollow tree or similar object or device used in this way.
- the sound produced by such an instrument, object, or device.
- any rumbling or deep booming sound.
- a natural organ by which an animal produces a loud or bass sound.
- any cylindrical object with flat ends.
- a cylindrical part of a machine.
- a cylindrical box or receptacle, esp. a large, metal one for storing or transporting liquids.
- Also called tambour.
- any of several cylindrical or nearly cylindrical stones laid one above the other to form a column or pier.
- a cylindrical or faceted construction supporting a dome.
- any of several marine and freshwater fishes of the family Sciaenidae that produce a drumming sound.
- See magnetic drum.
- [Archaic.]an assembly of fashionable people at a private house in the evening.
- a person who plays the drum.
- [Australian Informal.]reliable, confidential, or profitable information: to give someone the drum.
- beat the drum, to promote, publicize, or advertise: The boss is out beating the drum for a new product.
- to beat or play a drum.
- to beat on anything rhythmically, esp. to tap one's fingers rhythmically on a hard surface.
- to make a sound like that of a drum;
- (of ruffed grouse and other birds) to produce a sound resembling drumming.
- to beat (a drum) rhythmically;
perform by beating a drum: to drum a rhythm for dancers.
- to call or summon by, or as if by, beating a drum.
- to drive or force by persistent repetition: to drum an idea into someone.
- to fill a drum with;
store in a drum: to drum contaminated water and dispose of it.
- drum out:
- (formerly) to expel or dismiss from a military service in disgrace to the beat of a drum.
- to dismiss in disgrace: He was drummed out of the university for his gambling activities.
- drum up:
- to call or summon by, or as if by, beating a drum.
- to obtain or create (customers, trade, interest, etc.) through vigorous effort: They were unable to drum up enthusiasm for the new policies.
- to concoct;
devise: to drum up new methods of dealing with urban crime.
(lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
(shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
(lī′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- something that is used to line another thing;
a layer of material on the inner side or surface of something.
- [Bookbinding.]the material used to strengthen the back of a book after the sheets have been folded, backed, and sewed.
- the act or process of lining something.
Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining have 7 photos including Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining #2 Gold Lamps With Black Shades, Black Cotton Drum Lampshade With Gold Lining For Hanging / Table / Floor Lamp ., Black Drum Lamp Shade With Silver Lining, Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining, February 10, 2012, Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining, Exceptional Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining #8 Black Chandelier Lamp Shades Design Source · Black Chandelier Shades Gold Lining Thesecretconsul Com. Following are the photos:
The Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining colour impression has been confirmed as a channel for that generation of the style or character of a space, psychological perception, type, and also disposition. Shades might be shown together with the presence of furniture, wall coloring types, accessories soft furnishings, mementos home, actually picture home.
The clear presence of furniture as a space, the color assortment is dominated by it will drastically affect the feeling that in by a furniture. Make no oversight of combining coloring with the place furniture you have. Below are a few thoughts which is caused the many hues for the layout of the home fixtures or furniture.
Choose Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining, gives a brand new impression, the impression. In case you design it for soft furnishings furniture purposes this impression appears to be rustic colors. But if you're planning furniture for stand or chair it will provide the feeling of a classy and basic. White would work for layer a sofa, a seat.
Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining Pictures Album
Related Posts on Black Drum Lamp Shade Gold Lining