Photo 1 of 3Next
Master And Common Room Rental At Singapore ( Common Room Singapore #1)
Common Room Singapore was uploaded on December 20, 2017 at 11:15 am. This post is posted under the Home category. Common Room Singapore is labelled with Common Room Singapore, Common, Room, Singapore..
Common Room Singapore #2 Common Room
Room For Rent Queenstown, Singapore - Near Singapore Polytechnic! 28b Dover Crescent Common Room For Rent! Aircon!
(kom′ən),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n.
- belonging equally to, or shared alike by, two or more or all in question: common property; common interests.
- pertaining or belonging equally to an entire community, nation, or culture;
public: a common language or history; a common water-supply system.
united: a common defense.
ordinary: common knowledge.
- of frequent occurrence;
familiar: a common event; a common mistake.
- of mediocre or inferior quality;
low: a rough-textured suit of the most common fabric.
vulgar: common manners.
- lacking rank, station, distinction, etc.;
ordinary: a common soldier; the common man; a common thief.
- forming or formed by two or more parts or branches: the common carotid arteries.
- [Pros.](of a syllable) able to be considered as either long or short.
- not belonging to an inflectional paradigm;
fulfilling different functions that in some languages require different inflected forms: English nouns are in the common case whether used as subject or object.
- constituting one of two genders of a language, esp. a gender comprising nouns that were formerly masculine or feminine: Swedish nouns are either common or neuter.
- noting a word that may refer to either a male or a female: Frenchélève has common gender. English lacks a common gender pronoun in the third person singular.
- (of a noun) belonging to the common gender.
- bearing a similar relation to two or more entities.
- of, pertaining to, or being common stock: common shares.
- Often, commons. [Chiefly New England.]a tract of land owned or used jointly by the residents of a community, usually a central square or park in a city or town.
- the right or liberty, in common with other persons, to take profit from the land or waters of another, as by pasturing animals on another's land(com′mon of pas′turage) or fishing in another's waters(com′mon of pis′cary).
- commons, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- the commonalty;
the nonruling class.
- the body of people not of noble birth or not ennobled, as represented in England by the House of Commons.
- (cap.) the representatives of this body.
- (cap.) the House of Commons.
- (used with a sing. v.) a large dining room, esp. at a university or college.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) food provided in such a dining room.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) food or provisions for any group.
- (sometimes cap.) [Eccles.]
- an office or form of service used on a festival of a particular kind.
- the ordinary of the Mass, esp. those parts sung by the choir.
- the part of the missal and breviary containing Masses and offices of those saints assigned to them.
- the community or public.
- the common people.
- in common, in joint possession or use;
shared equally: They have a love of adventure in common.
(ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
(sing′gə pôr′, -pōr′, sing′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
Sin′ga•po′re•an, n., adj.
- an island on the Strait of Singapore, off the S tip of the Malay Peninsula.
- an independent republic comprising this island and a few adjacent islets: member of the Commonwealth of Nations;
formerly a British crown colony (1946–59) and member of the federation of Malaysia (1963–65). 3,461,929;
220 sq. mi. (570 sq. km). Cap.: Singapore.
- a seaport in and the capital of this republic. 1,400,000.
This post about Common Room Singapore have 3 attachments , they are Master And Common Room Rental At Singapore, Common Room Singapore #2 Common Room, Room For Rent Queenstown, Singapore - Near Singapore Polytechnic! 28b Dover Crescent Common Room For Rent! Aircon!. Following are the photos:
One of many most significant things inside the Common Room Singapore the current kitchen is initiated right illumination lights. Its functionality, along with promoting the illumination, the light can also improve the classy search of the kitchen. Lamps are perfect for the modern home is not faint and gentle to mild light, but also don't ensure it is too vibrant, since it can make spectacular.
In addition to utilizing the sort downlight, usually the inclusion of decorative lamps and the elegance of contemporary kitchen layout also can add together. Using a contemporary kitchen at home, you merely modify light design's type for that. Widespread within this region, created modern modern kitchen design that was minimalist. Thus, the lights applied are straightforward designs with light modern layout that is contemporary or small lighting.
While in the modern home needs to have two aspects of lighting lighting aimed lighting and extensive. Complete course illumination to illuminate the complete area interior modern kitchen, whilst for light a focus to greatly help, the light easy the game of favorites.
3 pictures of Common Room Singapore
Relevant Posts on Common Room Singapore