Photo 1 of 8Next
Horseradish Dill Cottage Cheese Dip | Mountainmamacooks.com (good Cottage Cheese Dill Dip #1)
The article about Cottage Cheese Dill Dip was published at July 29, 2017 at 7:11 am. It is posted in the Cottage category. Cottage Cheese Dill Dip is labelled with Cottage Cheese Dill Dip, Cottage, Cheese, Dill, Dip..
Spiced Cottage Cheese Chip Dip
Cottage Cheese Dill Dip #4 My Sister In Law, Diane Has Been Making This Dip For Years And Bringing It To Family Events. I've Seen Variations For Cottage Cheese Dill Dip That Range .
Claudia's Cookbook - Ukrainian Cottage Cheese Buns With Creamy Dill Sauce Cover
Party Vegetable Dip
A Bountiful Kitchen
Horseradish Dill Cottage Cheese Dip | Mountainmamacooks.com
(kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
(chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
(dil),USA pronunciation n.
- a plant, Anethum graveolens, of the parsley family, having aromatic seeds and finely divided leaves, both of which are used for flavoring food.
- See dill pickle.
(dip),USA pronunciation v., dipped or (Archaic) dipt;
- to plunge (something, as a cloth or sponge) temporarily into a liquid, so as to moisten it, dye it, or cause it to take up some of the liquid: He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
- to raise or take up by a bailing, scooping, or ladling action: to dip water out of a boat; to dip ice cream from a container.
- to lower and raise: to dip a flag in salutation.
- to immerse (a sheep, hog, etc.) in a solution to destroy germs, parasites, or the like.
- to make (a candle) by repeatedly plunging a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- to lower and rehoist (a yard of a lugsail) when coming about in tacking.
- [Archaic.]to baptize by immersion.
- [Obs.]to moisten or wet as if by immersion.
- to plunge into water or other liquid and emerge quickly: The boat dipped into the waves.
- to put the hand, a dipper, etc., down into a liquid or a container, esp. in order to remove something (often fol. by in or into): He dipped into the jar for an olive.
- to withdraw something, esp. in small amounts (usually fol. by in or into): to dip into savings.
- to sink or drop down: The sun dipped below the horizon.
- to incline or slope downward: At that point the road dips into a valley.
- to decrease slightly or temporarily: Stock-market prices often dip on Fridays.
- to engage slightly in a subject (often fol. by in or into): to dip into astronomy.
- to read here and there in a book, subject, or author's work (often fol. by in or into): to dip into Plato.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to take snuff.
dip′pa•ble, adj., n.
- the act of dipping.
- that which is taken up by dipping.
- a quantity taken up by dipping;
the amount that a scoop, ladle, dipper, etc., will hold.
- a scoop of ice cream.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a liquid or soft substance into which something is dipped.
- a creamy mixture of savory foods for scooping with potato chips, crackers, and the like, often served as an hors d'oeuvre, esp. with cocktails.
- a momentary lowering;
a sinking down.
- a moderate or temporary decrease: a dip in stock-market prices.
- a downward extension, inclination, slope, or course.
- the amount of such extension.
- a hollow or depression in the land.
- a brief swim: She took a dip in the ocean and then sat on the beach for an hour.
- [Geol., Mining.]the downward inclination of a vein or stratum with reference to the horizontal.
- the angular amount by which the horizon lies below the level of the eye.
- Also called angle of dip, inclination, magnetic dip, magnetic inclination. the angle that a freely rotating magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon.
- a short, downward plunge, as of an airplane.
- a candle made by repeatedly dipping a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- [Gymnastics.]an exercise on the parallel bars in which the elbows are bent until the chin is on a level with the bars, and then the body is elevated by straightening the arms.
- a pickpocket.
- at the dip, not fully raised;
halfway up the halyard: an answering pennant flown at the dip.Cf. close (def. 65b).
The post of Cottage Cheese Dill Dip have 8 images it's including Horseradish Dill Cottage Cheese Dip | Mountainmamacooks.com, Genius Kitchen, Spiced Cottage Cheese Chip Dip, Cottage Cheese Dill Dip #4 My Sister In Law, Diane Has Been Making This Dip For Years And Bringing It To Family Events. I've Seen Variations For Cottage Cheese Dill Dip That Range ., Claudia's Cookbook - Ukrainian Cottage Cheese Buns With Creamy Dill Sauce Cover, Party Vegetable Dip, A Bountiful Kitchen, Horseradish Dill Cottage Cheese Dip | Mountainmamacooks.com. Here are the attachments:
Before referring to Cottage Cheese Dill Dip, we'd prefer to speak about some tips about make counter up within your space. Ensure you select a dressing-table with capacity that is maximum. Cottage Cheese Dill Dip can be utilized for you personally who wish to change space is made up by the appearance of your.
In the sensation of Cottage Cheese Dill Dip which you have to be able to allow for every one of the desires accessories variety, including perfumes, until the 'features' resources makeup materials. Generally, extra illumination is required by dressers. This can be circumvented by putting a wall light to the right and left side mirror or by adding a tiny bulb at round the mirror.
Stools may be the appropriate decision for a along with dressing-table, as well as useful as it could be included beneath the under the dresser, ottoman also gives light's feeling.
Cottage Cheese Dill Dip Photos Collection
Related Photos on Cottage Cheese Dill Dip