Photo 1 of 5Next
Cirencester And Moreton Commemorate Armed Forces Day | Wilts And Gloucestershire Standard (marvelous Dormer House School #1)
Dormer House School was posted on August 9, 2017 at 11:20 pm. It is posted on the Roof category. Dormer House School is labelled with Dormer House School, Dormer, House, School..
Request A Prospectus
Ordinary Dormer House School #3 Cotswold Journal
Thank You To All Staff For Their Help In The Planning And Execution Of Dormer's International Week.”
Dormer House School #5 Find Out About Admissions
(dôr′mər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called dor′mer win′dow. a vertical window in a projection built out from a sloping roof.
- the entire projecting structure.
(n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation
n., pl. hous•es
(hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
(sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
The blog post of Dormer House School have 5 pictures including Cirencester And Moreton Commemorate Armed Forces Day | Wilts And Gloucestershire Standard, Request A Prospectus, Ordinary Dormer House School #3 Cotswold Journal, Thank You To All Staff For Their Help In The Planning And Execution Of Dormer's International Week.”, Dormer House School #5 Find Out About Admissions. Here are the photos:
Dormer House School has been chosen from the newly married couple to perform your house. Along with its modern design but still simple, this desk already been because of several rewards including could be used as a means of gathering a child's learning, your family together, a place so forth and to put the kitchen gear.
The Dormer House School suitable for the modern sort of kitchen house. This mini-table comes with a modern square shape to create it appear more presentable for a vibrant pair that is young. Modern platforms can also be quicker addressed and cleaned thus didn't invest enough time a new couple who are very active.
This desk is generally coupled with a mini kitchen but can also be positioned on another room. Pricing stand is also cheaper than additional desk due to its size that is small. If you prefer to purchase this desk, there's no harm in hearing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for inspiration.
Dormer House School Images Gallery
More Posts on Dormer House School