Photo 1 of 5Next
CareOne Stool Softener & Stimulant Laxative Tablets - 100 CT (nice Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative #1)
Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative was published at July 9, 2017 at 2:08 am. It is posted in the Stool category. Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative is labelled with Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative, Is, Stool, Softener, Same, As, Laxative..
Amazon.com: RUGBY® STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE DC DOCUSATE CALCIUM USP, 240MG 500CT *Compare To The Same Active Ingredients In Surfak® & SAVE!
Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative #4 See Exclusive Online Deals
Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative #5 Senokot-S Dual Action Laxative + Stool Softener - 30 CT
Attractive Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative #6 Equate Stool Softener Plus Stimulant Laxative Tablets, 50 Mg, 120 Ct - Walmart.com
(iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Stool stool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
(sô′fə nər, sof′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- any admixture to a substance for promoting or increasing its softness, smoothness, or plasticity.
- See water softener.
- a person or thing that softens.
(sām),USA pronunciation adj.
- identical with what is about to be or has just been mentioned: This street is the same one we were on yesterday.
- being one or identical though having different names, aspects, etc.: These are the same rules though differently worded.
- agreeing in kind, amount, etc.;
corresponding: two boxes of the same dimensions.
- unchanged in character, condition, etc.: It's the same town after all these years.
- the same person or thing.
- the same kind or category of thing: You're having steak? I'll have the same, but very rare.
- the very person, thing, or set just mentioned: Sighted sub sank same.
- all the same:
nevertheless: You don't have to go but we wish you would, all the same.
- of no difference;
immaterial: It's all the same to me whether our team loses or wins.
- just the same:
- in the same manner.
- nevertheless: It was a success, but it could easily have failed, just the same.
- the same, in the same manner;
in an identical or similar way: I see the same through your glasses as I do through mine.
(az; unstressed əz),USA pronunciation adv.
- to the same degree, amount, or extent;
equally: I don't think it's as hot and humid today as it was yesterday.
- for example;
for instance: Some flowers, as the rose, require special care.
- thought to be or considered to be: the square as distinct from the rectangle; the church as separate from the state.
- in the manner (directed, agreed, promised, etc.): She sang as promised. He left as agreed.
- as well. See well 1 (def. 11).
- as well as. See well 1 (def. 12).
- (used correlatively after an adjective or adverb prec. by an adverbial phrase, the adverbial as, or another adverb) to such a degree or extent that: It came out the same way as it did before. You are as good as you think you are.
- (without antecedent) in the degree, manner, etc., of or that: She's good as gold. Do as we do.
- at the same time that;
when: as you look away.
because: As you are leaving last, please turn out the lights.
- though: Questionable as it may be, we will proceed.
- with the result or purpose: He said it in a voice so loud as to make everyone stare.
- [Informal.](in dependent clauses) that: I don't know as I do.
- [Midland and Southern U.S. and Brit. Dial.]than.
- as … as, (used to express similarity or equality in a specified characteristic, condition, etc., as between one person or thing and another): as rich as Croesus.
- as far as, to the degree or extent that: It is an excellent piece of work, as far as I can tell.
- as for or to, with respect to;
in reference to: As for staying away, I wouldn't think of it.
- as good as:
- equivalent to;
practically: as good as new.
- true to;
trustworthy as: as good as his word.
- as how, [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]that;
whether: He allowed as how it was none of my business. I don't know as how I ought to interfere.
- as if or though, as it would be if: It was as if the world had come to an end.
- as is, in whatever condition something happens to be, esp. referring to something offered for sale in a flawed, damaged, or used condition: We bought the table as is.
- as it were, in a way;
so to speak: He became, as it were, a man without a country.
- as long as. See long1 (def. 39).
- as of, beginning on;
on and after;
from: This price is effective as of June 23.
- as regards, with regard or reference to;
concerning: As regards the expense involved, it is of no concern to him.
- as such:
- as being what is indicated;
in that capacity: An officer of the law, as such, is entitled to respect.
- in itself or in themselves: The position, as such, does not appeal to him, but the salary is a lure.
- as yet, up to the present time;
until now: As yet, no one has thought of a solution.
- (used relatively) that;
which (usually prec. by such or the same): I have the same trouble as you had.
- a fact that: She did her job well, as can be proved by the records.
- [New England, Midland, and Southern U.S.]who;
that: Them as has gets.
- in the role, function, or status of: to act as leader.
(lak′sə tiv),USA pronunciation n.
- a medicine or agent for relieving constipation.
- of, pertaining to, or constituting a laxative;
- (of the bowels) subject to looseness.
- (of a disease) characterized by looseness of the bowels.
Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative have 5 photos , they are CareOne Stool Softener & Stimulant Laxative Tablets - 100 CT, Amazon.com: RUGBY® STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE DC DOCUSATE CALCIUM USP, 240MG 500CT *Compare To The Same Active Ingredients In Surfak® & SAVE!, Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative #4 See Exclusive Online Deals, Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative #5 Senokot-S Dual Action Laxative + Stool Softener - 30 CT, Attractive Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative #6 Equate Stool Softener Plus Stimulant Laxative Tablets, 50 Mg, 120 Ct - Walmart.com. Below are the photos:
Few would agree that there is something. Every eye is educated for usual surfaces in almost any bathroom no-matter how superior the appearance is.
What kind of Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative is available nowadays? There are various endless ideas as it pertains to decorating surfaces. Decorating the walls in this area can be carried out solely by painting with a particular concept that will make the space look bigger than it really is.
The walls in most cases of well-maintained bathrooms are sometimes concealed with gorgeous tile ornaments around the ceiling or simple and ostensibly plain. This together with the right mix of bathroom roof lights can help in creating a good expertise.
As of late, using the utilization of showcases becoming more and more popular, decorating tips are increasingly critical. The more mirrors about the wall, the greater the look and sense of a bathroom that provides picture of the tiny room to a bigger.
Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative Photos Collection
Random Images on Is Stool Softener Same As Laxative