Photo 1 of 5Next
Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site #1 Lincoln's Cabin (12)
Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site was uploaded on October 10, 2017 at 3:50 pm. This blog post is published on the Cabin category. Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site is tagged with Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site, Lincoln, Log, Cabin, Historic, Site..
Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site Ideas #2 44562295
File:Lincoln Log Cabin 2.jpg
(ling′kən),USA pronunciation n.
- Abraham, 1809–65, 16th president of the U.S. 1861–65.
- Benjamin, 1733–1810, American Revolutionary general.
- a city in and the capital of Nebraska, in the SE part. 171,932.
- a city in Lincolnshire, in E central England. 73,200.
- a town in N Rhode Island. 16,949.
- a city in central Illinois. 16,327.
- a town in S Ontario, in S Canada, on Lake Ontario. 14,196.
- one of an English breed of large mutton sheep noted for their heavy fleece of coarse, long wool.
- a male given name.
(lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
(kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
(hi stôr′ik, -stor′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- well-known or important in history: a historic building; historic occasions.
- historical (defs. 1–5).
(sīt),USA pronunciation n., v., sit•ed, sit•ing.
- the position or location of a town, building, etc., esp. as to its environment: the site of our summer cabin.
- the area or exact plot of ground on which anything is, has been, or is to be located: the site of ancient Troy.
- See Web site.
- to place in or provide with a site;
- to put in position for operation, as artillery: to site a cannon.
Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site have 5 attachments including Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site #1 Lincoln's Cabin, Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site Ideas #2 44562295, Wikipedia, Lincoln's Cabin, File:Lincoln Log Cabin 2.jpg. Here are the photos:
Drapes are one of many essential elements in an area. Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site ready to block the daylight is also brilliant about the other-hand can be in a position to cover the main space so as not noticeable in the external and on the outside. Till there is seldom a room that had a window with no drapes so excellent blackout functionality.
Curtains than valuable with regards to purpose, also can be treated being a section of decoration that can accentuate the room. These things could be combined with the room's style together with sorts and types of windows in order provide a separate bedroom design and ahead together.
To make a unified mix of decor of the space through the selection of proper curtains, we ought to be watchful within the blend and complement of shades, designs, in addition to the curtain resources with the concept of house and also the shape and size of the window itself. Not only this, the election blackout also needs to be designed to paint the walls like the drapes have a color that is not in harmony with the shade of the color, the effect can look weird and also the contrast is not it?
Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site Photos Gallery
Similar Galleries on Lincoln Log Cabin Historic Site