Photo 1 of 9Next
Modern Accent Chair Nice Look #1 Medici Chair
This blog post of Modern Accent Chair was posted at August 6, 2017 at 7:17 pm. This article is published at the Chair category. Modern Accent Chair is labelled with Modern Accent Chair, Modern, Accent, Chair..
White Modern Accent Chair Shown With Ottoman
Menny Contemporary Accent Chair
Livorno Dark Gray Italian Leather Modern Accent Chairs
Laure Modern Accent Chair
Call To Order · Burlington Modern Lounge Chair In Light Gray
Modern Accent Chair #7 Hemingway Mid, Century Modern Accent Chair, Dark Orange Midcentury-armchairs-and-
Modern Accent Chair #8 Skyline Modern Accent Chair, Cream Chenille And Gold Metal Modern -armchairs-and-
U6293 Modern Leather Grey Accent Chair
(mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
(n. ak′sent;v. ak′sent, ak sent′),USA pronunciation n.
- prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- degree of prominence of a syllable within a word and sometimes of a word within a phrase: primary accent; secondary accent.
- a mark indicating stress (as ′, ′, or ˈ, ˌ, or ′, ʺ), vowel quality (as French grave ˋ, acute ˊ, circumflex ˆ ), form (as French la "the'' versus là "there''), or pitch.
- any similar mark.
- regularly recurring stress.
- a mark indicating stress or some other distinction in pronunciation or value.
- a musical tone or pattern of pitch inherent in a particular language either as a feature essential to the identification of a vowel or a syllable or to the general acoustic character of the language. Cf. tone (def. 7).
- Often, accents.
- the unique speech patterns, inflections, choice of words, etc., that identify a particular individual: We recognized his accents immediately. She corrected me in her usual mild accents.
- the distinctive style or tone characteristic of an author, composer, etc.: the unmistakably Brahmsian accents of the sonata; She recognized the familiar accents of Robert Frost in the poem.
- a mode of pronunciation, as pitch or tone, emphasis pattern, or intonation, characteristic of or peculiar to the speech of a particular person, group, or locality: French accent; Southern accent.Cf. tone (def. 5).
- such a mode of pronunciation recognized as being of foreign origin: He still speaks with an accent.
- a stress or emphasis given to certain notes.
- a mark noting this.
- stress or emphasis regularly recurring as a feature of rhythm.
- a symbol used to distinguish similar quantities that differ in value, as in b′, b ʺ, b‴
(called b prime, b second or b double prime, b third or b triple prime, respectively).
- a symbol used to indicate a particular unit of measure, as feet (′) or inches (ʺ), minutes (′) or seconds (ʺ).
- a symbol used to indicate the order of a derivative of a function in calculus, as f′ (called f prime) is the first derivative of a function f.
- words or tones expressive of some emotion.
- accents, words;
speech: He spoke in accents bold.
- distinctive character or tone: an accent of whining complaint.
- special attention, stress, or emphasis: an accent on accuracy.
- a detail that is emphasized by contrasting with its surroundings: a room decorated in navy blue with two red vases as accents.
- a distinctive but subordinate pattern, motif, color, flavor, or the like: The salad dressing had an accent of garlic.
- to pronounce with prominence (a syllable within a word or a word within a phrase): to accent the first syllable of "into''; to accent the first word of "White House.''
- to mark with a written accent or accents.
- to give emphasis or prominence to;
(châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Modern Accent Chair have 9 photos it's including Modern Accent Chair Nice Look #1 Medici Chair, White Modern Accent Chair Shown With Ottoman, Menny Contemporary Accent Chair, Livorno Dark Gray Italian Leather Modern Accent Chairs, Laure Modern Accent Chair, Call To Order · Burlington Modern Lounge Chair In Light Gray, Modern Accent Chair #7 Hemingway Mid, Century Modern Accent Chair, Dark Orange Midcentury-armchairs-and-, Modern Accent Chair #8 Skyline Modern Accent Chair, Cream Chenille And Gold Metal Modern -armchairs-and-, U6293 Modern Leather Grey Accent Chair. Following are the attachments:
Modern Accent Chair get to be the most significant aspect in floor on your home's option. When the colour of the floor you select also black when you have a small household minimalist, then this may produce your house inside search fascinated uneasy and claustrophobic.
A common feeling is, quiet, and comfy once we differ because area. Therefore the colour of the tile floors would you select should certainly since one of ceramic hues will determine the beauty of your house you give consideration , nor be underestimated.
If we feel uneasy in the property, then you certainly and your family will not feel relaxed sitting at home to be able to produce the bad effects of your household people be like to perform beyond your household. You can see the distinction when you can find two colors with the size of the region of the space within the area the identical colour of a floor but they are different.
9 pictures of Modern Accent Chair
More Posts of Modern Accent Chair