Photo 1 of 8Next
File:National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Lioness.JPG (charming National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial #1)
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial was published on February 9, 2018 at 11:44 pm. It is published under the Office category. National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial is tagged with National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, National, Law, Enforcement, Officers, Memorial..
The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, Washington, D.C.
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
Public Art In Chicago
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial #5 File:National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial In Washington, D.C.JPG
In Memory Of Donald J. Guilfoil. The Idea For A National Memorial Honoring America's Fallen Police Officers .
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial #7 File:National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Lion.JPG
(nash′ə nl, nash′nəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or maintained by a nation as an organized whole or independent political unit: national affairs.
- owned, preserved, or maintained by the federal government: a national wildlife refuge.
- peculiar or common to the whole people of a country: national customs.
- devoted to one's own nation, its interests, etc.;
patriotic: to stir up national pride.
- concerning or encompassing an entire nation: a national radio network.
- limited to one nation.
- a citizen or subject of a particular nation who is entitled to its protection: U.S. nationals living abroad.
- Often, nationals. a national competition, tournament, or the like: We're invited to Minneapolis for the nationals.
- a national company or organization.
(lô),USA pronunciation n.
- the principles and regulations established in a community by some authority and applicable to its people, whether in the form of legislation or of custom and policies recognized and enforced by judicial decision.
- any written or positive rule or collection of rules prescribed under the authority of the state or nation, as by the people in its constitution. Cf. bylaw, statute law.
- the controlling influence of such rules;
the condition of society brought about by their observance: maintaining law and order.
- a system or collection of such rules.
- the department of knowledge concerned with these rules;
jurisprudence: to study law.
- the body of such rules concerned with a particular subject or derived from a particular source: commercial law.
- an act of the supreme legislative body of a state or nation, as distinguished from the constitution.
- the principles applied in the courts of common law, as distinguished from equity.
- the profession that deals with law and legal procedure: to practice law.
- legal action;
litigation: to go to law.
- a person, group, or agency acting officially to enforce the law: The law arrived at the scene soon after the alarm went off.
- any rule or injunction that must be obeyed: Having a nourishing breakfast was an absolute law in our household.
- a rule or principle of proper conduct sanctioned by conscience, concepts of natural justice, or the will of a deity: a moral law.
- a rule or manner of behavior that is instinctive or spontaneous: the law of self-preservation.
- (in philosophy, science, etc.)
- a statement of a relation or sequence of phenomena invariable under the same conditions.
- a mathematical rule.
- a principle based on the predictable consequences of an act, condition, etc.: the law of supply and demand.
- a rule, principle, or convention regarded as governing the structure or the relationship of an element in the structure of something, as of a language or work of art: the laws of playwriting; the laws of grammar.
- a commandment or a revelation from God.
- (sometimes cap.) a divinely appointed order or system.
- the Law. See Law of Moses.
- the preceptive part of the Bible, esp. of the New Testament, in contradistinction to its promises: the law of Christ.
- [Brit. Sports.]an allowance of time or distance given a quarry or competitor in a race, as the head start given a fox before the hounds are set after it.
- be a law to or unto oneself, to follow one's own inclinations, rules of behavior, etc.;
act independently or unconventionally, esp. without regard for established mores.
- lay down the law:
- to state one's views authoritatively.
- to give a command in an imperious manner: The manager laid down the law to the workers.
- take the law into one's own hands, to administer justice as one sees fit without recourse to the usual law enforcement or legal processes: The townspeople took the law into their own hands before the sheriff took action.
- [Chiefly Dial.]to sue or prosecute.
- [Brit.](formerly) to expeditate (an animal).
(en fôrs′mənt, -fōrs′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of enforcing.
- something that enforces.
(ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
(mə môr′ē əl, -mōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to preserve the memory of a person, event, etc., as a monument or a holiday.
- a written statement of facts presented to a sovereign, a legislative body, etc., as the ground of, or expressed in the form of, a petition or remonstrance.
- preserving the memory of a person or thing;
commemorative: memorial services.
- of or pertaining to the memory.
The blog post of National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial have 8 attachments , they are File:National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Lioness.JPG, The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, Washington, D.C., National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, Public Art In Chicago, National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial #5 File:National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial In Washington, D.C.JPG, In Memory Of Donald J. Guilfoil. The Idea For A National Memorial Honoring America's Fallen Police Officers ., National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial #7 File:National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Lion.JPG, Judiciary Square. Below are the photos:
Are you having difficulty identifying which lights will be picked for just, or your National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial the top illumination layout for-you? Because we shall offer you four incredible recommendations on how-to pick the excellent light to your room properly, today can be your lucky evening! Bedside lights are a must in almost any bedroom.
The main thing is always to pick the option that best suits your needs whether their space or beauty is connected. It is important why the specific lighting is placed not there and here to determine.
Nonetheless, it is sometimes inadequate, so you should consider it to think about just how many plainly enlightened places you ought to have inside your bedroom. You opt for possibly or just a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom lamp and can opt for different approaches.
8 attachments of National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial
Related Pictures on National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial