Photo 1 of 6Next
Attractive Outdoor Covered Patios #1 Carman Bay Cottage (Lake Minnetonka) Traditional-patio
Outdoor Covered Patios was published at October 9, 2017 at 6:58 am. This image is published at the Patio category. Outdoor Covered Patios is labelled with Outdoor Covered Patios, Outdoor, Covered, Patios..
31 Backyard Patio Design Ideas
Outdoor Covered Patio Ideas Design
Outdoor Covered Patios Idea #4 Covered Patios Ideas Patio Traditional With White Trim Windows Roof Extension White Trim Windows
Outdoor Covered Patios #5 Pinterest
Outdoor Covered Patios #6 Outdoor Covered Patios Best Of Outdoor Covered Patios Luxury Patio Doors As Outdoor Covered Patio
(out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
(kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
(pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Outdoor Covered Patios have 6 images , they are Attractive Outdoor Covered Patios #1 Carman Bay Cottage, 31 Backyard Patio Design Ideas, Outdoor Covered Patio Ideas Design, Outdoor Covered Patios Idea #4 Covered Patios Ideas Patio Traditional With White Trim Windows Roof Extension White Trim Windows, Outdoor Covered Patios #5 Pinterest, Outdoor Covered Patios #6 Outdoor Covered Patios Best Of Outdoor Covered Patios Luxury Patio Doors As Outdoor Covered Patio. Following are the photos:
Applying style grandeur nations means taking the , inside that is surface. Adorn the vacation cabin or bungalow should not have too much trouble following the region utilising the mind and goal shading of the topic rests right outside the screen. Whilst the design decorate record villa, using nature as samples, employing standard timber for the veranda and furniture can suit.
Maple birch or cedar may really compliment any area, particularly bungalow or cottage. To keep up the original glance of wood, you can keep it or utilize wood stain will provide opinions of the land. Whether you choose legitimacy or maybe more updated glance, timber is almost certainly the best choice if it is cottage that is sunlit.
You could possibly choose to pass to bungalow or a logcabin on the previous furniture in the household. By utilizing a pillowcase for a love seat or chair, the search new can be made. On occasion adorn log lodge, furniture might be painted by you. Outdoor Covered Patios will also offer crisp to a look that is new.
Outdoor Covered Patios Images Gallery
More Images on Outdoor Covered Patios